Now that our kitchen remodel is over and we have lived with it for a few weeks I am writing to let you know how much we appreciate the exceptional work you and your crew did. The bamboo flooring looks spectacular and the workmanship on the island, cabinets, and countertops is equally outstanding.
Throughout the course of our project I was impressed by a number of things including:
• Your daily communication was tremendous. Meeting with you briefly each morning kept us well informed of what was going on and what we could expect. You and your crew were prompt in arriving every single day and you showed up when you said you would. On those rare occasions when you had to change your plans, you always called and gave us plenty of notice.
• Your crew. Whether you were there or not, Steph and Lean also kept us informed of what they were working on and we were pleased with how they cleaned up at the end of each day.
• I appreciated how you did not just take the design we gave you and built it. You discussed each step with us and made suggestions or asked for our preferences on how we wanted things to look. You also took the extra step of double-checking the design to make sure we would be happy with all the walkways and clearances.
• As a registered Professional Engineer, I was particularly impressed that, before we accepted your quote and selected you to do the work, you checked into the attic to be sure we would be able to do the project the way we wanted, without additional support posts, and you developed a very visually pleasing solution to Providing the necessary support while removing the walls.
• While we obviously felt your pricing was fair when we selected you, the one change order we had with you was very fairly priced and the change was completed very quickly.
Jody and I couldn’t be any happier with the way the project turned out and we are very glad we chose V&G to do our kitchen. Please feel free to use us as a reference as we would be more than happy to tell any potential future clients of yours what a great experience we had with you. I do have some future work in mind (not quite the same scope as our remodel!) and will certainly be in touch with you when the time comes. Thanks again and best wishes to you and your crew.
Michael F. Praul